Holy Roman Empire. Emperor (1314-1347 : Ludwig IV) Laws promulgated for Bavaria in 1346 : manuscript, [ca. 1500]
Houghton Library, Harvard University
Helmet of Holy Roman Emperor Charles V, Augsburg, c. 1540
EVERYONE WHO REBLOGS THIS WILL RECEIVE SPARKLING GAY ARMIN IN THEIR BLOG
R.I.P. The 2976 American people that lost their lives on 9/11 and R.I.P. the 48,644 Afghan and 1,690,903 Iraqi and 35000 Pakistani people that paid the ultimate price for a crime they did not commit
this is the only september 11th post I’m reblogging
things that need to be said:
- yes, the education system is flawed in many ways
- yes, schools do not cater to all of their students’ needs
- yes, schools do not talk about social issues as much as you would like
- yes, the grading system may not be a completely accurate measure of your intelligence
- NO, tumblr does not teach you more than school
- NO, school is not useless
- NO, grades are not unimportant
Have you guys heard of Remind101?
It’s basically a way for teachers to send text messages or email messages to their students to remind them of their homework, upcoming events, etc. and it’s an easier way to contact their students. It’s simple, no info is distributed publicly, and it’s free.
I love how people are getting mad that there’s a possibility that the U.S. may intervene in Syria but god forbid it was another country (let’s say Germany, as an example) they would have no problem with it no matter what they do
Uhm no they would haw a problem. The major outrage…
1. It’s not even a war we’re trying to start ok like 98% of the world agrees that they’ve been using chemical weapons and most believe they outta be punished and THEY LOOK TO US, THE UNITED STATES, BECAUSE IDK WORLD POWER??? do something
2. This has got nothing to do with the whole middle east it’s just Syria so shut your face right there
3. And no, if it was a nation like Germany barely anyone would pay much attention to it ok it’s always the US whose gotta do something and either way, we’re stuck with a decision to make. It’s not our decision but the decision people put on us
I’m tired of this whole bashing of the US like we’re not meant to control everything but we’re literally just handed all of this power and had been ever since the fifties
Hetalia: The Beautiful World - The Centennial Gift (Extra Episode)
In which England does something for America which makes him scream.
Also, Flying Mint Bunny!
Download link: http://sdrv.ms/19LVZU9
Note: Please forgive any mistakes I have made in this sub. It’s from the original source material, it’s late, and I’m tired. QwQ
An introspective journey of artistic self discovery, presented as a 6 page comic.
I THOUGHT IT WAS DEEP
r u saying butts aren’t deep tho cuz let me tell u
fun date with pastor nick
i want one of my posts to get a lot of notes but i have to be popular for that to happen but to be popular i have to have a post with a lot of notes and you see where this is going???
I swear to god this series has some of the best merchandise